Welcome to Kilmacolm Primary School
Kilmacolm Primary School
Telephone: 01475 715812
Fax: 01475 715813
email : INKilmacolmOffice@glowscotland.onmicrosoft.com
A very warm welcome to Kilmacolm Primary School and Nursery Class's website. This website will provide you with information about what is happening within the school.
Working within “A curriculum of excellence” we strive to provide the highest quality learning and teaching ensuring that all children attain and achieve their full potential and ensuring that our pupils are acquiring the full range of skills and abilities relevant to growing, living and working in the contemporary world ,thus enabling them to become
SUCCESSFUL LEARNERS CONFIDENT INDIVIDUALS
RESPONSIBLE CITIZENS EFFECTIVE CONTRIBUTORS
Our school values are
Aspiration , Determination , Endeavour and Compassion.
- To create successful learners by providing the highest quality of learning and teaching to ensure all our children achieve their potential.
- To create confident individuals by encouraging self respect, ambition, and a sense of physical, mental and emotional well being with secure values and beliefs and by valuing and celebrating each child’s attainment and achievement .
- To create responsible citizens by developing and fostering positive attitudes and skills for all pupils enabling them to have respect for themselves and others and to prepare them for life in a pluralistic society.
- To create effective contributors by encouraging an enterprising attitude, resilience and independent learning skills .
- To develop an open , welcoming , caring school in which all children feel nurtured, safe , active, healthy , achieving , included , respected and responsible .